Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a Global Food Company. They are looking for Category Manager Position.
- Report to: Head of Marketing (Foreigner)
- Working Location: HCMC
- Manage the assigned category(s) and ensures achievement of Annual sales, market share and profitability targets.
- Develop the Business Plan for each assigned category; prepares the strategies and ensures proper execution of same; exercises sound decision-making in dealing with day to day business issues; reviews closely Financial Plans and tracks performance versus budgets, ensuring achievement of plans despite variances/ challenging operating environment;
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency by which plans are implemented by utilizing a host of internal and external data, including market share reports, competitive data monitoring, sales performance as well as Brand Inventory and Offtake Tracking Data for each brand/business unit assigned
- Identify new product opportunities to grow the business and liaises with R&D and Business Development, and counterparts in other countries in managing the new product development processes for bringing these new ideas to market;
- Directs the activities of the advertising/media/design agencies to ensure that their efforts support the business’ strategies, especially in the areas of creative development, media and strategic planning
- Drives the Market Research program; coordinates closely with the research agencies to ensure the timely implementation of the plans. Prepares all relevant documents required in the MR process.
- Monitor the Advertising, Promotional Spend and the timely reallocation of resources for maximum business impact. Initiates system improvements within and in relation to the marketing functions that will translate to more efficient brand performance tracking.
- Works closely with the Sales team and Trade marketing /Customer Marketing Team in the development of channel strategies in support of the various Effort Priorities.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Business. Master Degree in Business Management or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in brand or category management, sales, trade market, market research, preferably related to FMCG industry.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Planning and Project Management Skills
- Well developed skills in Advertising, Market Research , Strategic Planning and New Product Development Sound working knowledge of the FMCG and OTC trading environment
- Fluent in English communication.
- Very Good interpersonal skills.
- Salary $2000 - $3000, depend on candidate's qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call Mr. Viet at 0913 540 339 or Skype: recruitmentconsultant07. Thanks.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen dung nhan su cap cao)_Tuyển dụng Quản Lí Ngành Hàng ngành FMCG.
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)