Dear Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a company specializing in Real Easte. They are looking for a high qualified candidate for Investor Relations Manager position.
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Reporting to: IR Director
- Prepare operational plan for the year and connect with potential investors including securities investment funds, fund management companies at home and abroad, investors and securities companies.
- Manage the organization of seminars, investor conferences, regular meetings with stock analysts, organize and support departments that need to make visits to projects in the portfolio The company's development is aimed at evaluating the business of analysts, investors and other partners of the company.
- Advise management to implement stock valuation and key aspects in determining the value of the Company.
- Expanding and managing access channels, providing information about businesses to investors and shareholders.
- Review the writing of in-depth analytical reports on businesses to attract the attention of investors and markets, and ensure the reports are delivered to the right people.
- Manage the implementation of periodic updates (Investor Bulletin / Quarterly Updates / etc.) for investors, shareholders and analysts.
- Increasing the coverage of newspapers and financial media about businesses through relationships with specialized agencies and media organizations as well as other media channels frequently accessed by financial circles.
- Coordinate with relevant departments in handling communication crisis and brand.
- Regularly monitor, update the judgment of experts, the stock market about businesses and company stocks, contributing to early warning when finding any adverse comments affecting company brand
- Graduated from University or higher in Finance, Accounting - Auditing
- 5 years of experience as a manager in the corporate finance advisory division, calling for investment, analysis, advice, financial review or audit at securities corporations, fund management companies or auditing group.
- Basic knowledge of law, especially regulations applicable to listed and public corporations.
- Priority knowledge of real estate management
- Good communication skills, confidence, good presentation in English / Vietnamese
- Salary: $2000 - $3000, depends on candidate's experience and qualifications
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/viber/zalo to 0916 566 343 (Ms Thuong) / Skype ID: headhunterservice . Thanks a lot.
Let's follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: http://www.hrstrategyvietnam.com/customer-story.html
Job posting by industry: http://www.hrstrategyvietnam.com/client-service/view-client-service/view-all-job-posting-in-all-industries-from-hr-strategy.html
Training courses on promotion: http://www.hrstrategyvietnam.com/client-service/type-client-service/promotion-for-in-house-training-course.html
Flower Service for Office: http://huongvietflowers.org/hoa-van-phong-a177898/